Revoza.com

Revoza

Friday 3 May 2013

Frequently Ask Questions


How Can I Create my Account on Revoza.com?To create new user account, please follow the link “Signup" and fill in the  form.  For create an account CLICK HERE
Do I need to consult any lawyer or Legal Advisor before or after creating an account?
No, It is not necessarily.
But Consultation is right of everyone So You may ask anyone if you wish to.
What is the Asterisk sign(*) after many headings of input field?
This asterisk (*) sign means that these Fields are mandatory and must be filled accurately.
What happens If I forget my password?
We have implemented a standard procedure for resetting your password incase you have lost it.

What is Secondary Password?
It is like a Pin Code. It is used for withdrawal requests and for transferring E-Cash to other members.
It is a  double security check for your safety.

What happens If I forgets my secondary Password?
Just like the password , You can recover it.

How much Importance my login credentials and Secondary password posses?
They are highly sensitive data regarding Revoza. If you lose them, You may face financial loss.
Even If someone else gets his/her hands on your login credentials or Secondary Password, They may steal Away your Assets.
We recommend you to store your login credentials along with Secondary password offline in a safe place.
We also recommend our Members to change their passwords periodically.

Why am I unable to Login while I have already created an account?Please check the confirmation Email sent to you. It can be found in Inbox otherwise in Junk/Spam folders.
We advice our members to add no_reply@revoza.com in their contact list or at least in the white list.

How can I Create Account on Liberty Reserve?
Go to https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/registration

I have friends and family members who might be interested in joining Revoza. Do you offer any incentives for sponsorship efforts to current members?
Yes we do. Our sponsor program pays up to 5% of initial deposits made by referred member.
And 10% of referred member`s monthly income until the capital is not withdrawn.
I want to Promote Revoza. Are there any incentives?
Yes, Off course there are.
Revoza highly appreciates any efforts made by the members in order to promote Revoza.
We will be adding a section for this purpose very soon.
Can I refer my family members from my House?
Yes , As long as It is not you creating multiple Accounts.
What are multiple accounts?
More than one account created by the same person are collectively called multiple accounts.
What is E-Cash?E-Cash is basically your Account Balance.
You can transfer it to Other members or your own referrals  as well. It can also be withdrawn via Payment processors and Bank Wire.

What is unit?
Unit is the product which will represent your investment in Revoza.
Unit will generate you profit every Month.

Do Revoza needs any Information for Verification?Yes, Revoza needs some data for its record to be fully compliant with the Laws and Jurisdiction.
How Can I fund my money into Wallet?
You can Use Payment processors or simply send us a Bank Wire.
Login to your Account and Click Fund E-Wallet for all available Options.
Please Contact support for further queries.

What is Next of Kin Section in Form?
It is required by us for keeping record of entitled Legal Heirs.
In-case of member’s death, We will use next of kin as his heir for his finances.
How can I withdraw?
You can use the same method you used for funding the Account as a Withdrawal method.
When Can I Withdraw my E-Cash?
Member can request withdraw anytime they wish. All withdraw request will be processed in every first week of every month.
And E-cash can also be transferred to any other member at any time.
What is the Refund Policy?
We offer 100% Refund If you are unsatisfied with our Plan.
You can request for Refund anytime within 300 days of Account Funding.

In how much time will I receive my refund?
Refund will be processed within 3 business days after request.
How do Revoza gives us profit ever month?
Revoza is currently engaged in trading on various diversified investment instruments, which includes but not limited to Equity Markets, Forex market, Derivative markets, capitalizing mostly on short term, technical analysis based positions and on occasion on longer term, global events driven long term profitable projections. In all cases we are utilizing our proprietary Micro-Hedging (™) technology and in house developed trading algorithms.
What is Privacy Policy of Revoza?Security and complete privacy of member`s data are among the main objectives of our program. We would never pass or disclose any private information to any third parties, except when requested by law enforcement agencies. We have taken many technological precaution to protect members` accounts data from possible breaches.
Can I change my personal account information data?
Yes, you can. To change or add user specific data, please follow the "Account Edit" link in your personal account area of the website.
Can I compound my earnings?Yes you can. If you have enough funds in your E-Cash to purchase a new Unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment